Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well I've been super busy!! I'm really excited about these latest flowers. Some I'm tempted to keep for myself!!! Onwards to the photos :)


Panda being a cutie :) Just had to share this one, he keeps me company while I make them!





Newest Kasudama Flower Bouquet, will be selling them soon :) Thoughts are much appreciated!!








These are my newest "Metallic Collection". Their sticks are a metallic-type colour and feature 6 petals instead of 5 and have a matching Kasudama and Rose as well as little pearls in the middle (All Kasudama's come with some little bead/pearl type thing in the middle!). As always, thoughts are loved!






































New Trademe listings are up too :)
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2708795

1 comment: