Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another day, another 10 flowers :)

I've decided I'm going to take a picture of each flower I make and put them into a portfolio of sorts to show at the market (and post them all here of course!)

Here is todays batch:



My favourite at the moment - reminds me of summer!




My newest 2 mini-bouquets. I'm working on a full-size Comic bouquet at the moment :)





Rose Collection - just in time for Valentines!! They will be dressed up nice when I get around to buying the stuff :) More to come eventually!








Kasudama Collection - This was lots of fun playing with different paper! The top one reminds me of the Mad Hatter for some reason. The fourth one reminds me of ice-cream cones!















Now this one is special - it's something I'm trying out and I can't decide if I like it! It is made of photos (the only ones I could find around the house that could be cut up!!)



More to come within the next few days if I can keep my butt in gear!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!!
    Love your flowers - all the best in your new venture.

    Cheers

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete