Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to Paper Petal's first blog!!

This is my first time blogging so I thought I'd share some of the process of making a bouquet!

Stems freshly made and painted:


All cut, folded and ready to put together:


All glued together & drying:


All put together, stem drying!





I've set a goal of 2 weeks to get my stall up and running. Experimenting with different stems has been fun too!

Still trying to decide on pricing - I think I will be charging $5 per flower in the rose bouquets but that's as far as I've gotten! Slack, I know.

Business cards have been ordered now too (hooray!).

I think I will only being do custom bouquets vs making some up and then trying to sell them. I'm just going to make a few to show what they can look like.

I'll leave with some pictures of other flowers I've made :) Til next time!
Sam :)






No comments:

Post a Comment